Waitlist Application


Katalyst Custom Commission 2022 Waitlist Application
Welcome to the 2022 Custom Commission Waitlist request form! Please take the time to read everything below BEFORE submitting your form.
Please check the home page to see the status of commission openings! If form submissions are closed, your applications will not be reviewed and you will be required to resubmit them when submissions are reopened.
I recommend filling out this form via desktop version rather than mobile. 
This form will remain open at my discretion. I will try to keep it open 24/7 so you can apply at any time rather than waiting for a post or bio update. 
Please only complete this form if you have the 30% down payment ready. As discussed in our Terms of Service, unless given a necessary reason, the other 70% of payment is not due until your order is ready to ship. A deposit will not be accepted until you are contacted about your application.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me!
Email: KatalystRavewear@gmail.com
If you need a price estimate, please submit a Custom Quote Request Form!
TERMS OF SERVICE:
*If you are accepted for a custom commission, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service*
Please take the time to read through it. It actually has vital information on how I operate and what to expect throughout this process. You will be prompted to answer a password that is asked in the TOS. If you violate the TOS, or if you make it apparent that you have not read the TOS, I reserve the right to skip/cancel your application.
have had problems in the past with customers having problems with this process, which was clearly laid out in my TOS. This TOS password program is just to double check applicants are taking this seriously.
Measurement information:
Measurements are taken if the applicant is approved for their project. I have a specific document that I send with specific instructions in it. We do not discriminate adult sizes. This document is sent AFTER you are contacted about your submission and a deposit is paid. 
After submitting the application:
The wait between openings range depending on how many custom orders are in the queue and if we are preparing for an event. This wait is NOT included in the estimated 2 month turnaround time once accepted for a custom commission. The estimated 2 month wait time for your order begins once we receive a down payment. It is likely that your order will take less than the estimated 2 months, but I urge you to submit your custom commission requests 3-5 months prior to your scheduled event. A deposit will not be accepted until you are contacted about your application.
I encourage you to check the public queue I have linked below!
Please make sure that the email you have provided is a good source of communication. Secondly, make sure your other forms of communication are easily accessible. Once I am ready to take more slots, those I contact will have 1 week to reply and accept our offer for a slot. If you do not respond within that time frame, I will pass over your name and you will have to resubmit your request form.
Those who are contacted and accepted, expect a PayPal invoice or a link to your custom listing from me. I take the information provided in the form and may need clarifications. Once the order is confirmed, I will send either the PayPal invoice or a link to your custom order and get you in the queue! Please remember that I try to work in order, however, I also work efficiently to get everyone's projects out in a timely manner. Smaller commissions may be worked on in between larger projects. ​
Be sure to take your time filling out this form. If I have no idea what you want, I may skip over your application and you will have to resubmit it. Feel free to ask questions! The fastest way to reach me is through an Instagram message: www.Instagram.com/Katalyst.DE
Completing this form does not guarantee you a custom commission slot. Your spot in the queue is not secured until you have been contacted about your application and a deposit has been paid.